WEEKLY FOOD SPECIAL FOR 3/21-3/25 *NOTE SPECIAL BEGINS WED 3/22*
- Tot Chos- Tater Tots covered w/ tomatoes, onions, jalapenos & a cheddar-jack cheese blend $7.95
- Tortilla Crusted Tilapia topped w/ a siracha sauce & served w/ fresh broccoli & oven roasted potatoes $8.95
- Nona’s Chicken Corn Soup (available in house and to go quarts) $9.00
WEEKLY $3.50 DRINK SPECIAL
- Vodka, Peach Schnapps & Orange Juice
WE HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED ST. PATTY’S DAY AT THE POST! EASTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND WE HAVE SOME GREAT EVENTS HEADED YOUR WAY!
B-I-N-G-O! Meat Tray and Cash Bingo will be held in the banquet hall on Sunday April 26th! Doors will open at noon and Bingo will last until around 3:30 pm! This is open to the public, so we are excited to see you there! Come grab your dabbers and get to winning!
Don’t forget to come out to the Post on Saturday April 1st to hear Tuesday Rains jamming out on the banquet side! They will be playing from 7-11 pm. This is open to the public 21 and over. There will be a $5 cover charge and doors will open at 6:30 pm. There will be a cash bar available all evening. The banquet hall has a big dance floor, so there is plenty of room to enjoy yourself! Get on up and come party with us! We are excited to welcome the popular classic rock band to our venue for the first time! Check them out on their Facebook page, and don’t forget to click GOING on the VFW’s event page! We got your Saturday night covered!
WITH EASTER JUST AROUND THE CORNER, WE NEED TO TEST YOU ON YOUR BUNNY KNOWLEDGE!
Come play TRIVIA at the Post on Wednesday April 5th from 6:30-8:30 pm in the canteen! DJ Bill Wright will be hosting, and you will be answering the questions…correctly…hopefully! Come out for a night of fun, drinks and food! There’s plenty of people to make a team, so be sure to come out and play for your chance at some great prizes!
HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL HOPPING DOWN THE BUNNY TRAIL…ALL THE WAY TO THE POST!
The Easter Bunny Egg-stravaganza is quickly approaching and we are getting the carrots ready for the big white furry animal! That’s right! The canteen will be hosting the Easter Bunny event on Friday April 7th from 6-8 pm! This is open to members and their guests and families! Bring the kids! There will be Easter crafts and games to play! The Easter Bunny will be making a special appearance at 7 pm! He will visit with the kids, take pictures, and there will even be a dance off with the Easter Bunny! DJ Scotty Sharpe will be hosting Family Karaoke from 6-9 pm, so we are excited to get the kids up there singing and having a great time! Before the kids depart, be sure to grab an Easter basket, as each child should have one made up for them there, courtesy of those who brought in and donated candy and baskets! We are very excited to spend this time with you and your families! We will also be enjoying an Easter dinner amongst ourselves! We ask those who wouldn’t mind signing up in the canteen to bring a dish for the event! We will provide the ham and mashed potatoes and possibly other food items but are greatly appreciative to those who will sign up to bring in something delicious! We are very egg-cited for this celebration! Be sure to remind yourself by RSVPing to the event on the VFW’s Facebook!
FOR THE EASTER BUNNY EGG-STRAVAGANZA, WE ARE ASKING FOR EASTER BASKET DONATIONS AND CANDY DONATIONS AS WELL! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY BROUGHT STUFF IN! WE WOULD LIKE ALL DONATIONS TO BE BROUGHT IN BY THURSDAY APRIL 6TH, SO WE ARE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE THE BASKETS FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY! DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP YOUR KIDS SO TO ENSURE WE HAVE ENOUGH BASKETS FOR EVERYONE! THANK YOU!
THE CANTEEN IS STILL SELLING GUN RAFFLE TICKETS! THEY ARE $5 EACH OR 5 FOR $20. THE DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE ON MAY 20TH. THERE ARE ONLY 2,500 TICKETS BEING SOLD, SO BE SURE TO GET YOURS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO DONATED TO ADAM AND HIS TROOP IN AFRICA! OUR BOX IS OVERFLOWING AND WE COULDN’T BE MORE GRATEFUL! WE WILL BE SENDING IT OFF SOON!
AND NOW FOR A FEW ODDS AND ENDS…
- The Post meeting will take place this Wednesday March 22nd at 6:30 pm.
- The Aux meeting will take place next Tuesday March 28th at 6:30 pm.
- The Post has all of your PA lottery needs! Come play your favorite games!
- I 105 WIOV radio station advertises for the Post! So be sure to tune into the station to hear upcoming announcements as well and check out their community calendar for events happening at the Post.
- If you wish to stay updated on all things happening at the Post, including specials and events, then SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter, check out the WEBSITE or follow us on FACEBOOK!
- DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE POST ON INSTAGRAM at millersville_vfw_post_7294