One of our staff members was hospitalized this morning due to illness. We have no idea what it is wrong with them – the hospital staff are not saying covid, but they are also not ruling that out. Out of caution we are closing until we can get more definite answers. Obviously they are being tested and we are awaiting those results – when we find out definite answers we will let everyone know. But until then, we are closed for the safety of our employees and members.