Thanks to the efforts of our staff and Commander, the Post will be opening MONDAY, JULY 13th at 3PM!
Obviously like every other business in the country (world?), we have had to make adaptations. We have made modifications inside for our seating arrangements and will be serving a very limited bar menu to begin with while we iron out our operations. Our new hours will be 3pm – 9pm until further notice.
Please be aware of the following rules that are immediately in effect:
1. Upon entering the Post, you must have a mask on. The mask may be removed once seated. Mask must be worn going to and from restrooms, or while not seated. Masks will be provided upon request.
2. Six foot distancing must be adhered to.
3. Guests from the same household or who drove here together may sit together.
4. Jukebox can only be played remotely by phone app.
5. There will be NO standing at the bar. Everyone must be seated.
6. Only working employees or officers can move furniture upon request.
7. The daily book will be filled in by the bartender, server or officers only. You will give your name, card number and $1.
8. You can ask to see the boards for the pull ticket games, but you cannot handle them.
9. If you want to play ticket bowls, you can tell your server or bartender and they will get them for you.
10. The TV remote will only be handled by bartender or officers.
11. The daily drawing for the book will be pulled and verified by the bartender and an officer only.
We ask all members and their guests to follow these rules and guidelines set forth by the state of Pennsylvania, Post 7294, The Commander, Board of Directors and CDC. Anyone caught violating these guidelines purposely will be asked to leave the Post immediately. Please follow the instructions from the bartender, canteen manager, volunteer staff or any officer or member of the Board of Directors present in the Post.This way we can all enjoy our Post together and safely.
Thank You in advance for your corporation.
The Commander, Officers and Board of Directors, Post 7294